Friday, June 14, 2013

Custom Hunting Knives - For Collectors

There are so many reasons why men and boys collect knives. Maybe hunting knives, or pocket knives , have been handed down by generations of fathers, grandfathers, or great-grandfathers. Whatever the reason, it is safe to say that so many men and boys have a hobby of collecting knives of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Some may be hand carved, others may be hand painted, some may be fixed blade knives with matching sheaths or some may be folding knives.

I myself, like so many others, have a grandson that has started a knife collection. Granted, I don't have much knowledge of knives myself, but I do find them very intriguing. I like the fixed blade type of custom hunting knives with the handles made of different types of wood.

The Natural Pakka wood is very eye-catching to me. It has a very vibrant color and the fixed blade hunting knife is perfectly balanced and very comfortable when using this knife. This custom hunting knife is also considered to be a knife with a wide variety of uses. Deer hunters love the durability of this great knife.

I am sure I will be buying my grandson one of these custom hunting knives for his collection. It has a gleaming stainless steel blade, a substantial hand grip and matching leather sheath. The hunting knife measures 8 1/2"x 1 1/2" x 1" high. You would be the envy of all other deer hunters with this Natural Pakka Wood hunting knife.





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment