Saturday, June 29, 2013

When Trouble Calls Answer With The Pretender Cell Phone Stun Gun - Home - Home Security

Anyone who wants to truly feel safe should have at their disposal some means of self defense. Anyone who cares about human life should make sure that self defense comes in the form of something non-lethal. Anyone who wants to make sure that the means of self defense is going to be entirely effective should make sure that the self defense tool is a stun Gun. Anyone who doesn't want the entire world to know they are carrying a weapon of non-lethal self defense should make sure that the stun Gun is a cell phone stun Gun.

It's not that I am necessarily opposed to the 'walk softly and carry a big stick' ideology (I think Teddy Roosevelt actually said 'speak softly..' but whatever) it is just that I don't think its very practical to walk around letting everyone know that you have a stun Gun. I could see that actually causing some potential problems for you so best to conceal it. And nothing is more concealed than the Pretender cell phone stun Gun.

It isn't just a well concealed weapon of self defense but an extremely effective one to boot. Because what good is having a tool that doesn't work. The Pretender cell phone stun Gun packs a whopping 4.5 million volts of stopping power. That is more than enough to make even the most brazen of attackers quit acting a fool.

One question I get on occasion about these cell phone stun guns is really more of a concern than a question. People often ask me if I'm not afraid that someone won't accidentally answer one and shock themselves. When I get done trying to stifle a hearty laugh I always tell them no. Not at all. That is because to prevent accidental discharge, two levels of safety have been built in. The safety switch must be in the on position (this will cause an LED warning light to come on) and the trigger button pressed before the unit will operate.

As always I must express my man crush on all things non-lethal. I love the protection that a stun Gun can afford and am even more in love with the fact that it can offer this protection without having to harm another. I understand that your concern for a potential attacker is probably none too great but there is a very real chance that someone else does care for that person. Maybe the attacker is just a drug addict who could potentially redeem himself one day and once again become the good person his loved ones knew he could be. There is little chance at redemption for an individual with a bullet hole in their chest. Let's protect ourselves without question but let's try to do it without taking the life of another. We can accomplish this with the cell phone stun Gun.

In all seriousness how clever was that title? It's pretty clever. I really impressed myself this time.

Stay Safe,

Puzek Security Systems





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment