Thursday, January 17, 2013

A story fantastic high tech Bird hunting logbook - Hobbies

You know, the finest element about a hunting record is undoubtedly the option to take a glimpse back and recollect hunts, and even observe photographs related with your own hunts by attaching them to the same hunt info in a nice tidy container. Even better would definitely be the freedom to view any of your gathered hunting facts and bagged game results in pre-made charts and even graphs over a period of time, say a few seasons or even more, to recognize what exactly is getting the job done and what's not. Our fish and game divisions do it on a mass level, why shouldn't we do it for our own hunts? I could just imagine how it would strengthen our hunts...

That's exactly why I decided to buy the Hunter's iJournal. After reading through the actual introduction eBook, I had to try it... This tool allows me to compare and contrast facts I've gathered relevant to my past hunting activities then graph it to search the details in easily understood terms. You will get this iphone app from the huntersijournal.com.

A hunting journal is good, but how about being taught something from your old hunting records? If you never utilize a hunting journal, then now is the time. You can additionally enter former personal data of prior years into the Hunter's iJournal to bring it all back to reality. How? Well, I merely re-chart and graphed all of my old hunting facts as I could into my hunters iJournal and once I got done, the results were ready-made reports which I don't have to mess with. Its fantastic! This very cheap tool brought to life my good old hunting dates that were not formerly easily comprehended or perhaps assimilated. Although I see fine stories, however I can actually learn valuable data from them.

The other great aspect about the hunter's ijournal is that I may completely control how I set up my hunting seasons, and it's actually rather easy to use. For example: One could record big game hunts, varmint hunts, waterfowl(duck hunts) and upland game hunts plus it's even versatile enough to log very special single occasion hunts that could be really important in a person's life, such as a great "African Big Game Hunt" voyage. You get the concept, yet why merely allow those unique moments sink away in your ever so dying memory when one can now document them? I can not start to tell you just how gratifying this tool actually is... Heck, I'm actually saving all my fishing outings also!

Right after adding all my personal basic hunt data directly into the hunter's ijournal, I can easily display my hunts on Twitter or in e-mail with the quick push of a button. The program is so perfectly designed, it was a piace of cake to integrate with my iPhone. I like to deliver e-mail just following a terrific hunt to my friends who ditched me for less important things, like work! I put the actual hunt statistics directly into the hunter's ijournal while I'm sitting in my pick up truck prior to when I leave the location, then simply select send! even if I am not within wireless territory the e-mail just queues up and posts every time I get inside of cellular service. My personal pix and details are immediately formatted for electronic mail, or even for my Myspace accounts.

To obtain further facts about precisely how the hunters ijournal functions, they also have a information intro guide available via request on the hunter's ijournal web-site. You will be able to locate the hunters ijournal over at the apple iTunes appstore by hunting for "Hunter's iJournal". I hope you appreciated my product assessment, I could hardly help but to show everyone of my colleagues about it... Dam, I love this thing!





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment