Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Benefits of Searching for Freebies Online - Hobbies

My favorite hobby is looking for freebies online. I first began freebie searching when I was 15 years old and had a boring office job sitting at a computer from 7:00am to 5:00pm. One day I typed "free stuff" into the search box, hit enter, and to my surprise thousands of results came back. I ordered everything from golf balls and free product samples to bug guides! Once the thick padded envelopes and brown boxes started arriving in my mailbox I was hooked. Every day I ordered more and more free samples and freebies. I looked forward to the mailman bringing me my free findings at the end of each day.

I quickly learned that everything I signed up for would not always come and I clicked on many so-called freebies that turned out to be scams. There were many fake offers used to collect email addresses and personal information. I also found that a lot of the free offers were simply to lure me on to a site that required me to complete other costly offers to qualify for the free item. Another issue with freebie hunting that I found repeatedly was offers for free gifts and samples that required me to pay shipping and handling fees. Lucky for me I was too young to have a credit card so I had to learn how to spot the real freebies and avoid the fake ones.

I've continued my freebie, free stuff and free sample hunting for over 13 years! My friends and family are amazed by how much mail I receive every day and the types of things I get for free. I've opened packages to reveal full size beauty and make-up products, cases of new to the market products to try, reusable tote bags, cleaning products, pans, board games, candles, jewelry, journals, pens, flashlight, picture frames and so much more. I receive free gift cards, checks and coupons to use in-store for free products at least once a week. I also get free address labels about every two months and I have an amazing collection of fifty-two different magazine subscriptions that I receive completely free of charge every month! Cosmopolitan, Road and Track, Spin, Radar, Vibe, Better Homes and Gardens, Parents, Family Fun, Allure, Elle and forty-one others.

My freebie hunting has been a very rewarding and money saving hobby for me. I receive huge amounts of product samples which help me to save money on things like razors, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, lotion, body wash and even over the counter medications. Every month I get to try out new products, some of which are not available in stores yet. Most companies want my feedback on the samples I receive so I can help shape the future of many products.

These are just some of the benefits to freebie, fee stuff and free sample hunting online. As an experienced and dedicated freebie hunter I'm happy to be able to share my advice, opinions and experiences with other free stuff searchers. I hope freebie hunting will be as beneficial and rewarding to you as it has been for me.





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment