Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DSLR Cameras Questions & Answers - Technology - Electronics

More DSLR Cameras questions please visit: SLRFAQ.com

About SLR lenses? 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G VR?can anybody explain how to pronounce that? and what does it mean? You pronounce it approaching so: 18 to 55 millimeter, 3 point 5 to 5 point 6 G VR (just pronounce the numbers and letters like you ordinarily would). Ace give you good explanations of it all. 18mm...About Sony DSLR Camera... please lend a hand?I am planning to buy new kit lense for my A-200... Does SIGMA / CANON / NIKON lenses also fits Sony DSLR? except, can you advise me what other lens brand can be used on my DSLR as SONY lenses are really expensive. If the Sigma lens is...About to purchase DSLR, what lenses should i start next to?I have asked the question on which to bring because i am stuck on the decision /question/index; What lenses should i get to start next to keeping cost in mind. I need lenses that arent too expensive, and will be obedient for car shows, races, moral...Accessories for an SLR camera surrounded by the snow?I'm going snowboarding this winter an d want to bring my Cannon EOS along but am afraid of it getting damaged or too cold because i've had problems beside that before. Are there any appurtenances that i can purchase to protect it? -check out vector media storm jackets....Acoustic Guitar or SLR Camera?So, my parents said that if I get good grades this full year they'll buy me one of these items. I don't know which guitar I would get, but for the camera I want the Nikon d60. If I choose the guitar instead my parents will also pay for module. How much...Action pictures, What camera is a righteous choice?I want to buy a digital camera to take fast bustle photos with. I cant afford a SLR so what is my next best remedy All point & shoot digicams suffer from what's called shutter lag - the time between when you press the shutter release and when...Adapting the Minolta MD/MC lenses to ANY modern DSLR.?Like a lot of old pfarts I still approaching the old Minolta SRT 101/102 cameras & especially their lenses they still ta ke great photos.but I'm using a Kodak DX series point and shoot digital camera presently and I like it. I'm sure this question have been asked...Additional Photography Equipment for Canon 7D?Hello, I just started venturing into dSLR world, after owning a point and shoot for rather sometime. Photography has always be a hobby, but now with a newborn babe-in-arms girl in this world, I figure what better time than in a minute to invest in dSLR. After months and months of...Adjusting RAW depiction settings?Hi folks! I would like to know if my DSLR's image optimizing settings (sharpening, tone compensation, saturation, hue..) affects the properties of RAW files. In other words, is it vital to make the adjustments earlier I take the shot (in my camera), or can I just shoot next to whatever is set and...Advance Point & Shoot grill?Okay, here's the deal. I am looking at purchasing another digital camera as mine (fujifilm finepix s1000fd) is not cutting the bill anymore. You own to pr ess button for flash to work, once you press the button to take a picture it takes a while previously the photo is taken etc. I...Advanced P&S versus Digital SLRS?What are the major differences between the two? I have notice that many advanced point and shoots have full guide control. What advantages does a dslr have over a point & shoot such as the Canon g10? The most noticeable difference is the sensor size. The sensor within a DSLR is...Advanced point-and-shoot vs. entry height DSLR?I've been looking to get rear into photography, and I've been looking to get a unusual digital camera and have done some research, and have be leaning heavily toward this camera, the Panasonic Lumix FZ35 /Panasonic-DMC-FZ35 I'm leaning toward that one because from what I've see the image and video quality...Advantages of a digital SLR camera?Over a regular little mainstream digital camera? It's all around control. You can control shutter speed and aperture size manually. Adjusting these two wi ll change the way the picture will look. A huge aperture with a fast shutter will allow for blurred background while a slow shutter with a small...Advantages of film SLR camera over digital SLR camera, if any? Film cameras are cheaper... they aren't a computer with a lens on them. That's about it... Digital is not as limited as it was even 5 years ago. IR/UV is not a problem. Digital SLR's are nice and have a lot more convince to them....Advice for DSLR camera PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE (with sugar and adjectives that too!)?Ok... so I actually asked another question roughly speaking half an hour ago and everybody was so nice when they answered I thought Id ask a short time ago one more and see if my luck holds out.:) So... I am planning on...Advice for DSLR cameras?Hi. I'm new to DSLR world and interested in buying a camera. I plan to buy a Pentax k-x or k-7. I hold around $700, could you suggest a good one plus lens? Go to the site below. After you answer a few questions it will show you a catalogue of cameras...Advice for newbie DSLR user:Should I get the 500D with 18-200 lens or the D90 with the 18-105 lens? pls hlp!? The Nikon offers a lot more camera than the Canon, and the Nikon lens is also far superior. Nobrainer. First you have to decide which camera system is the best for your style of shooting...Advice on a apt digital SLR camera for first timers?I've owned digital cameras but never an SLR. I've always been markedly interested in photography which is why I want an SLR but I don't know what to look for when I buy one. Any suggestions on a good camera to start next to? try a...Advice on a brand new SLR camera?I'm really into photography, but I've never had an SLR camera before. I know ample about my camera now and I get the impression that I need something with better power. I have the Canon SX110, which is a good camera, but I'm all set to move on to the...Advice on a digital slr?I'd like to purchase a new dslr and don't know what one to ca tch. I'm looking at Nikons and Canons right now. It would be my first slr camera. I would take a class on how to use it after I purchased it. I want a camera I could grow next to,...Advice on a latest camera?I want to buy a SLR, nothing to fancy, just a well brought-up quality camera that i can take snaps of the kids beside. Ive had a look at a few but there is so frequent on the market, Do you think this would apply /products/h-s specifically a really...Advice on buying a Digital Camera.?Im looking to buy a new digital camera. I notice that next to my mums 3 year old (Olympus) Digital camera that there is an annoying suspension before it takes the picture. I do not want to repay for an expensive SLR camera. do the more modern digital cameras still have...Advice on Buying a DSLR Camera! Instant 10 points checked every hour!?budget around 700 - 800 max. this is flexible but nothing over 1000 I'm more interested in macro, plan out, travel, etc. More or less things that look li ke they could be desktop wallpapers. Shutter speed and polite zoom is essential. Something versatile. Preferably something...Advice on buying a Sony DSLR-A200K Digital SLR Camera?I have been looking around for a week or so and for the price this camera looks intensely good but my knowledge of cameras is fixed could anyone help or even tell me of a better camera inside the price range lb200-lb300 The Canon 400D or 450D and...Advice on buying Canon 450D Digital SLR camera?Ok im looking to get a Canon 450D for christmas. I currently have a really upright compact camera and im looking to upgrade to the SLR purely because you can tweak with the settings much more. I've never tried a 450d but im really impressed with the canon continuum....Advice on Cameras - Point and shoot to DSLR?I'm looking at trading in my Canon G11 for the Nikon D5000. I like to fetch my camera everywhere and I'm only interested in taking photographs of my kids. I'm concerned about the size and weight of the Nikon. Is it something you gain use 2? It will...Advice on cheap bridge DSLR type camera?Wanted a dslr but can't afford! Want to be ableto change aperture so i can have foreground on sharp focus and conditions blurred - like for close up of a leaf on a tree. Was looking at fuji 1600 but it say aperture range is f4-f4.8. I'm not big on...





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment